RSS feed 및 각종 국내축구리그 뉴스 게시판
포스트 작성
haoxiuyun
미취학(U-6)
포스트: 3
가입일시: 2022년11월29일(화) 16:33

I believe that we have various ways of thinking

포스트 by haoxiuyun »

This is what I'm going say. As D2R Items we sit here, we are getting ready for the Diablo League Finals which was really created in conjunction with some of the people at Activision Blizzard, and the goal they have for it is identical to the one we share, which is to have our games exposed to and being played by millions of gamers all over the world.

I believe that we have various ways of thinking about how to accomplish that goal, but our goals are very similar and aligned to them.The most important thing to consider from a fan perspective is if there's the moment that it looks like Diablo League isn't able to sustain the level of enthusiasm it requires Does Activision abruptly shift gears to "Well, you've got to give us the next thing,"

It's also where the clash of ideologies may occur, when it's like,"Well it's true that we're in a manner that you might not get another Diablo for another 10-years." Are you still stuck in a situation where you control the direction of your games, and you won't be given instructions on how to make them , or be forced to produce them in a different fashion to meet demand.

Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I think that's the way that Blizzard has traditionally worked with this type of bottom-up view of what the games we want to create and progress towards are and that's essential. It's so inbuilt and integrated into the very DNA of Blizzard I'm not sure how Blizzard is able to succeed in a different way.

You know, I'm thinking the development team was chosen to head the company following Mike, and I think the promotion of Ray Gresko to be the chief development officer is a testament to buy D2R Ladder Items not just how important Blizzard principles are but is also an signal how Activision Blizzard understands what's important to Blizzard.
포스트 작성